We provide an email advice service on education and family law. To use this service please use the relevant link below.
Christmas Opening Hours
The Child Law Advice Service is closed from 6pm, 21st December 2018, and will re-open 8am Wednesday 2nd January 2019.
We will aim to respond to your email within 5 working days of receiving it.
Please note our last working day is 21st December 2018 and we do not re-open until Wednesday 2nd January 2019 and there may therefore be a delay in your email being responded to. Our five working day response time will start from our first day back in the office. For further details please see below for our terms and conditions.
Email advice relating to education law
Email advice relating to family law
|Terms and Conditions of email advice
- Please complete all relevant boxes on the contact form to ensure we provide you with the correct information.
- We aim to respond to your message within 5 working days of receipt. Please note our working days are Monday to Friday.
- For any email sent on a weekend or during the Christmas period when our service is closed, the 5 working days will start from when we are back in the office.
- If we cannot assist, we will email and state why we cannot assist and attempt to refer you to another organisation.
- Please note the email advice service is for advice only. We cannot organise a call back through this service. If you wish to provide feedback on the service please click here for our feedback form.
- Please be aware that we require your name, address and telephone number prior to providing advice. This is a service requirement. For further details please view our Privacy Notice.
- If we suspect there are safeguarding concerns we may attempt to contact you on the phone number provided to seek further details. For more information please visit our terms and conditions
- We strongly recommend you read through our Terms and conditions and Privacy Notice of the Service prior to contacting the service.