To use this service please use the relevant link below. Our email advice service is to provide clarifying questions or for initial legal advice.
|Terms and Conditions of email advice
- Please complete all relevant boxes on the contact form to ensure we provide you with the correct information.
- We aim to respond to all messages within 5 working days of receipt. This includes follow up emails. Please note our working days are Monday to Friday.
- For any email sent on a weekend or during the Christmas period when our service is closed, the 5 working days will start from when we are back in the office.
- If we cannot assist due to the matter being outside of our scope, we will email and state why we cannot assist and attempt to refer you to another organisation.
- If we deem your matter too complex for advice via email, we will email to advise you of this and request that you contact our advice line.
- Please note the email advice service is for advice only. We cannot organise a call back through this service. If you wish to provide feedback on the service please click here for our feedback form.
- Please be aware that we require your name, address and telephone number prior to providing advice. This is a service requirement. For further details please view our Privacy Notice.
- Please do not copy and paste letters or documents as we are unable to read through these and we require your specific query in order to advise.
- If we suspect there are safeguarding concerns we may attempt to contact you on the phone number provided to seek further details. For more information please visit our terms and conditions
- Please do check your junk mail folder for our communication. If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days please do contact us.
- We strongly recommend you read through our Terms and conditions and Privacy Notice of the Service prior to contacting the service.