We provide a limited one reply email advice service on education and family law. To use this service please use the relevant link below.
Email advice relating to education law
Email advice relating to family law
|Terms and Conditions of email advice
- Please complete all relevant boxes on the contact form to ensure we provide you with the correct information.
- We will only provide one email response so we strongly recommend providing as much detail as possible.
- We aim to respond to your message within 5 working days of receipt. Please note our working days are Monday to Friday.
- For any email sent on a weekend or during the Christmas period when our service is closed, the 5 working days will start from when we are back in the office.
- If we cannot assist, we will email and state why we cannot assist and attempt to refer you to another organisation.
- Please note the email advice service is for advice only. We cannot organise a call back through this service. If you wish to provide feedback on the service please click here for our feedback form.
- Please be aware that we require your name, address and telephone number prior to providing advice. This is a service requirement. For further details please view our Privacy Notice.
- We strongly recommend you read through our Terms and conditions and Privacy Notice of the Service prior to contacting the service.