Child Law Advice are able to offer a call back service at a time that suits you (subject to availability) between the hours of 8.30am-5.30pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays and the Christmas period).
This is for an advice call of up to 30 minutes at a cost of £25. The charge for each additional 15 minutes is £10.
Please view our terms and conditions prior to booking a call back.
• Please note that refunds are at the discretion of the manager for the Child Law Advice Service. We strongly recommend reading the terms and conditions of the service prior to booking a call back
• We request that you only book one call back at a time.
• The charge for each additional 15 minutes is £10.
• If the advisor you are speaking to believes the call will last longer than 30 minutes, they will advise you of this.
• Please note that we cannot contact you if your phone does not receive withheld numbers. Please provide us with a number that accepts withheld calls.
• A call back will cover all child, family and education law issues that Child Law Advice covers. Please read through our guides prior to booking your call back to ensure we do cover this area, and to prepare any questions you may have to get the most out of your call.
•We will email you as soon as possible once we have received your booking request if we believe your matter does fall out of our scope to try and obtain further information to see if we can assist you. If we cannot assist you we will let you know.
• Please note that the advisor will need to take your name, address and telephone number prior to providing advice. This is part of our child protection policy. Please make yourself aware of all our terms and conditions of service prior to using this service.
Please note that abusive behaviour towards our staff will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to terminate the call if this occurs. Our staff will not tolerate bad language being used during an advice call.
If you have any issues, including refunds, please e-mail the manager Gemma Smith at CLAS@coramclc.org.uk. Please note that this e-mail address cannot provide legal advice.
Using the service
Our call back service is provided by Booking Bug, an external provider.
Please select a timeslot in orange for your call back. A pop up window will then appear, please select the 30 minute option.
Once you have done this a new pop up screen will appear and you will need to complete all the details necessary. Please make sure your pop up blocker is switched off in order to access this service.
Please note payment will need to be processed in order for your call to be booked. Please make sure your phone receives withheld numbers and that you have read through all the relevant information pages on our website so that you are prepared for the call.
Please note we cannot assist you if:
- You have a solicitor/barrister instructed in your matter
- You reside outside of England
- You are calling in relation to an appeal
- We can only provide very limited advice in relation to independent schools
- You are calling for a second opinion
We would strongly recommend reading through ALL our terms and conditions prior to booking a call with Child Law Advice.