- The Child Law Advice Service is a digital first service. We strongly recommend reading through the legal information pages prior to calling the advice line with clarifying questions.
- Our advice lines are available Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm. Our website is available 24/7.
- We are closed on bank holidays and during the Christmas period.
- We aim to answer your call within 30 seconds of you getting through.
- We aim to respond to messages within five working days.
- The Child Law Advice Line is an extremely busy service. A few attempts may be required to get through to an adviser. We strongly recommend reading through the legal information pages prior to calling the advice line.
- If you find it difficult to speak English, call us to connect to an interpreter. We have access to interpreters in 150 languages through Language Line.
- We welcome calls from textphone users via Typetalk.
- Please note that calls to the Child Law Advice Service are not recorded.
- For our full Terms and Conditions please click here