Search Results for: indepedent school

Results 111 - 115 of 115 Page 12 of 12
Results per-page: 10 | 20 | 50 | 100

Section 20 accommodation

Relevance: 2%      Posted on: 12th June 2015

This page provides information on the duties of the Local Authority to provide accommodation to children under the age of 16. It includes information of how the Local Authority will assess a child and the types of accommodation that can be provided.

Use of Recordings

Relevance: 2%      Posted on: 17th June 2019

Why do people make recordings? There are various situations where someone might feel the need to make a recording. In meetings with professionals (e.g. Children’s Services, school staff or Cafcass), parents may feel they need to have an indisputable record of what was said: The parent might be unable to read or write, have a poor memory or difficulty concentrating (e.g. when stressed or due to a disability). It can be difficult to fully participate in a meeting, when trying to handwrite or type notes at the same time. A parent may simply not want to rely on other people's…

Homelessness (16/17 year olds)

Relevance: 2%      Posted on: 12th June 2015

This page explains the duties of the local authority to provide accommodation to homeless young people aged 16 or 17.

Travel and Relocation

Relevance: 1%      Posted on: 8th June 2018

This information page provides information on domestic & international travel and relocation. It will provide advice on the circumstances which require consent to be provided in order to travel domestically or internationally with a child and the options available if consent is not provided. Introduction NOTE: This information page provides the general legal position. There are circumstances in which a court order has terms included which are specific to the case in question and contradict the general legal position explained below. Therefore, consult the court order first (if there is a court order in place) as this will take precedence. …

Parental responsibility

Relevance: 1%      Posted on: 22nd May 2015

This how to guide explains the steps that you an unmarried father or step parent can take to get Parental Responsibility for a child including how to apply to remove Parental Responsibility.