Search Results for: form 79

Results 21 - 30 of 91 Page 3 of 10
Results per-page: 10 | 20 | 50 | 100


Relevance: 52%      Posted on: 23rd July 2015

This how to guide explains the steps that you can take to have a child live with you including how to apply to court for a Child Arrangements Order for residence.

Donate to Child Law Advice

Relevance: 52%      Posted on: 29th May 2015

Child Law Advice Service provides legal advice on all areas of child, family and education law via this website and our dedicated helpline. As a non-profit organisation we rely solely on funding and donations. Please help us to continue to provide this valuable service by making a donation. Your donation really does make a difference. If you would like to support the work we do then you can make your donation below. All donations are gratefully received and will assist us in continuing our work.  Increase the value of your gift by 25% If you are a UK taxpayer,…

National Curriculum at Secondary School

Relevance: 51%      Posted on: 4th November 2016

This page provides information on the subjects that schools in England must teach in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 and offers advice on what to do if you want to withdraw your child from certain subjects or examinations.

Family mediation

Relevance: 50%      Posted on: 21st May 2015

This page explains the process of family mediation, when mediation is necessary and the expected standards of a family mediator.

Complaints about a court or a judge

Relevance: 50%      Posted on: 18th September 2019

Complaints about a court We would firstly advise you to contact the court which you wish to make a complaint about, as they will be best placed to resolve your complaint. You should ask them how you can submit a complaint. Alternatively you can make an online complaint with the service Resolver. They will submit a complaint on your behalf and keep you updated on the process. Resolver is an independent service of HM Court and Tribunal Service. What can you complain about? The service you received at the court The way your case was handled by the administrative staff…

Removal from Jurisdiction

Relevance: 48%      Posted on: 22nd May 2015

This how to guide explains the steps that you can take to lawfully move abroad with a child, including what the courts will consider under a Removal from Jurisdiction application.

Contact us

Relevance: 47%      Posted on: 6th June 2015

Via telephone: Telephone support service We operate two limited intensive support telephone lines for complex matters and clarifying questions. One for family and child law calls and one for education law calls. Please view our terms and conditions prior to contacting our service. The demand for both lines are high and the funding we have in place is limited. We are only able to answer a limited number of calls. We would therefore ask you to carefully read through all the relevant available information provided on this website and only contact our intensive support telephone lines with genuine, clarifying questions on the…

Adoption (non-agency)

Relevance: 46%      Posted on: 17th August 2018

This page explains the legal process of non-agency adoption which involves placements that have not been arranged by a local authority or registered adoption agency. It explains who can adopt a child, what is process in order to apply for non-agency adoption and post-adoption contact.  What is non-agency adoption Non-agency adoption is the name given to adoption applications which involve a child who has not been placed with the prospective adopter by an adoption agency.  The principal categories of non-agency adoption are: Step-parent adoption (application by the partner of the parent of a child) Applications by local authority foster carers Applications…


Relevance: 45%      Posted on: 23rd June 2015

This how to guide explains the steps that you can take to get contact with a child including how to apply to court for a Child Arrangements Order for contact.